Peat heating neck pad
No ratings. New product
Peat heating neck thermophore made from natural peat has special shape for use on neck spine and shoulders. Suitable for home use. After simple heating in microwave oven or water bath, it gives you up to 3 hours of warmth. Can be used also as cooler, when put into the refrigerator.
The neck and shoulder pad filled with natural peat mixture ensures that the temperature is kept 5 times longer than the classic water filled thermophores. According to the studies, peat has a much better ability to keep the heat. Thanks to easy preparation and application, the pad is especially suitable for home use. Part of the peat pillow is a 100% cotton textile cover that prevents the initial heat shock. It is equipped with a velcro fastener for easy fastening. After warming to the desired temperature (50-60 ° C), it is advisable to test the temperature by touch, before putting the cushion on the affected area.
Thermophore is suitable for thermal therapy in subacute and chronic conditions of rheumatic origin, in non-inflammatory joints pain, muscle stiffness, joints and spine, abdominal pain, menstrual problems etc. Thermophores can also be chilled and used as cold therapy for swelling, inflammation, headaches even for normal cooling during hot days.
Instructions for use
- Microwave heating: maximum 3 minutes at 600 watts. Turn off the grill function!
- Heating in a gas, hot air and electric oven: Place the product on a porcelain plate (it should not touch the oven walls) and heat for a maximum of 10 minutes at 150 ° C. Turn off the grill function!
- Heating in a water bath: the most suitable is to use a heating device with temperature control. Place the product in a cold water container, heat the water to about 80 ° C, then turn off the heating and leave the termophore for another 5-10 minutes in the water bath. Then remove and dry it. Do not boil the water!
- DO NOT LEAVE THE PRODUCT WITHOUT SUPERVISION WHEN BEEING HEATED!
- Attention! When using thermal therapies, do not use the thermophore for pains of inflammatory origin, in case of disorders of the circulatory system, in feverish conditions!
- Cold application: Place the product without a cotton coat into the refrigerator for about 2 hours. Do not put the product in the freezer!
Important warning: The product is laboratory tested. There were no undesirable effects in skin contact. When rinsing the peat mixture into the eye, rinse thoroughly with cold water. In case of allergies or hypersensitivity to the materials used, consult your doctor before using it.
Product composition: natural peat 100%, PVC foil (code 3), cotton fabric cover (100% cotton, TEX, code 60). Product size: 37 x 16 cm.